Classroom Technology Services provides immediate assistance to faculty and staff who encounter an audiovisual issue while in classrooms, event spaces or meeting venues on campus.
Additional Services Offered
- Schedule on-site technical training on the operation of classroom audiovisual systems
- Supply laptop carts and clickers for faculty use in classrooms
- Manage audiovisual equipment in classrooms, public meeting areas and event spaces across campus
- Install audiovisual equipment in public areas on campus
- Evaluate and address issues with audiovisual equipment in public areas on campus
- Supply audiovisual equipment for faculty and staff checkout for use at offsite presentations
To check out laptop carts, clickers or equipment for off-site presentations, submit a Helpdesk ticket.
Classroom Technology Services can also assist with audiovisual needs for campus events. For more information visit the Audiovisual Event and Venue Support page.
For general inquiries or assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678.407.5555.