A variety of agencies and grant funders along with resources may be found by using the links listed here.
Proposal and Budget Development Resources
Listed below are numerous sites that provide guidance in preparing a proposal, including the budget.
- About Grants | grants.nih.gov
- Grants 101 | GRANTS.GOV
- Writing Your Application | grants.nih.gov
- Advice to Proposal Writers – NSF
- Abstract – NSF (PDF)
- Developing Your Budget | grants.nih.gov
Links to Federal and State Funding Opportunity Resources
- Home | GRANTS.GOV
- National Science Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- United States Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Department of Education
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Endowment for the Arts
- United States Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of State
- Title VIII Grant Program – U.S. Department of State
- Grant Programs Unit – Georgia Department of Education
- Math and Science Partnership – Georgia Department of Education
- Environmental Education (EE) Grants
- Grant Announcements | Georgia Department of Community Health
Funding Opportunity Database and Recommendation Service
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) has subscribed to GrantForward, a funding opportunity database and recommendation service, which is open to all members of our institution. We invite you to sign up and use the service to remain aware of funding opportunities.
GrantForward helps you find grant opportunities that suit your research needs with a database of grants that's updated daily. You can search for grants by keywords and advanced filters, save your favorite searches for new grant alerts, and save your favorite grants to keep track of them. GrantForward also recommends grants to you based on your CV, past publications, and research interests.
Sign up for a user account using your GGC Claw Mail for full use of the search features including saved-search and personalized grant recommendations. We also encourage you to take a few minutes to create your “Researcher Profile” to start receiving grant recommendations.
Contact Helen McDaniel to request a Research Welcome Guide or for further assistance: 678.407.5450 or email@example.com.