If you are seeking official data regarding GGC, please check the information in the following places first:
- GGC Facts provides basic demographic data for the most recent Fall semester.
- GGC by the Numbers provides access to the GGC Factbooks, which include historical and official data.
- Institutional Effectiveness Assessment provides summary information on GGC's assessment of educational and administrative outcomes.
If you are a GGC administrator, please login to one the following sites:
Data Request Instructions
- Navigate to helpdesk.ggc.edu and logon using your GGC credentials and MFA protocol.
- Select “Service Request” from the menu options at the top.
- Select “Data Request” from the services list on the left.
- Select “Data Request Form.”
- Complete the form, and review the GGC Confidential Data Agreement.