All GGC students benefit from a range of services and programs available from the Mentoring and Advising Center.
Advising from Student Success Advisors
Student Success Advisors coach students enrolled in Student Success classes, including English for Academic Purposes (EAP), English, and math. All GGC students can meet with advisors on an appointment or drop-in basis.
The Mentoring and Advising Center offers:
- Quality educational advisement on topics such as testing and course placement
- Academic planning: programs of study, course prerequisites and graduation requirements
- Targeted skills development
- Information about appropriate campus resources and services
- Participation in the Grizzly Renewal Opportunity Workshop (GROW)
- Clarification of academic policies and guidelines required by GGC and the Board of Regents