Ski or snowboard with GGC Outdoor Adventures at Sugar Mountain Resort, NC February 2-3, 2019.
Student cost of $200 includes:
- Lift tickets for the day
- Equipment rental of either skis or snowboard
- Beginner ski/snowboarding lesson
- One night’s stay at the Best Western
- Lunch and dinner on Saturday
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Sunday
- Ski bibs provided (limited sizing/quantity)
Cost to the student is $200. Payment can be made online. Space is limited to the first 21 GGC students to pay and fill out a waiver in the Outdoor Adventures Office, located in the WRC. Please contact Ian Rodgers at email@example.com with any questions.