You are invited to a special in-person opportunity on campus this summer called SPARC!
SPARC (Summer Preparatory Academic Resource Camps) sessions give you the chance to meet GGC faculty, staff, and fellow students in your academic focus area. Learn more about your Learning Community classes, key strategies for college success and get to know other GGC students before fall classes start!
Students who attend will receive a SPARC backpack and t-shirt while supplies last. Register for one of the below sessions:
- Monday, June 21, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 30, 1:30-4:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 12, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 21, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Monday, July 26, 10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.