The Student Government Association (SGA) advocates the interests of GGC students.
- Promote the rights of students,
- Provide an official voice through which student opinion may be expressed,
- Create a platform in which student representatives are available to listen to the concerns of their student body, and
- Develop policies in a fair, open and consistent manner.
Interested in becoming an SGA representative?
- Maintain a 2.50 GPA and be a student in good academic and conduct standing
- Must be enrolled in at least nine (9) credit hours each semester (with an exception of summer semester)