CDAC offers the following online tools to help students succeed in their personal and career development. We’re happy to collaborate ways to include these tools into your coursework.
ClawLink, powered by Handshake is the primary online career management system developed specifically for GGC students and alumni. It includes the following options:
- View and apply for internship and job listings.
- Interview with employers through the On-Campus Interviewing (OCI) Program.
- Schedule career coaching and career counseling appointments.
- Register for upcoming workshops and events.
- Develop resumes and cover letters, using industry approved templates and examples.
Request access to GGC's jobs database, ClawLink, Powered by Handshake.
Personal and Career Assessments
FOCUS 2 CAREER self assessment is an online career and education decision-making system designed to help students choose a major and make informed career decisions.
Career and Industry Information
What Can I Do with This Major? provides access to various careers to explore for specific majors. It also provides industry-specific resources for students to conduct thorough research on specific careers.
Candid Career offers thousands of video interviews from professionals who describe what they do in a wide variety of careers.
Job Search Preparation
Big Interview is an online space for students to rehearse interview questions and develop strong interview skills.
Glassdoor for Students allows students to research jobs, companies, salaries, interview information and more.
Additional Faculty Resources
- Writing a reference letter
- How to write a reference letter
- Faculty guide to ethical and legal standards in student hiring
Learn more about and consider a clothing donation to the Lending Closet.