Career coaching engages students to take their career path from exploration to execution.
Career coaching provides tools and techniques for effective job and internship searches, mastering interviewing skills, networking and building a professional brand.
What is Career Coaching?
- Helps you access the tools, knowledge and opportunities you need to create your own career plans
- Empowers you to use your strengths, resources and passion in finding solutions to your career concerns
- Bridges the gap between where you are now and where you want to be
- Actively engages you in a goal-oriented and future-focused process
- Allows you to define your career goals
CDAC Career Coaching Commitment
- Encourage and motivate you
- Encourage commitment, monitor and validate your progress
- Serve as a persistent partner with you along the way
- Be future-focused, impartial, objective, positive and genuine
Visit the Career Development and Advising Center to learn how to create your personal brand and become career-ready.