Need help deciding what to study? Both prospective and current students may use Focus 2 Apply, the assessment tool that considers work interests and academic strengths to suggest areas to focus your studies, majors and potential career options.
Getting Started with Focus 2 Apply
When should you use Focus 2 Apply?
Use Focus 2 Apply as a prospective student, considering Georgia Gwinnett College as your college of choice or as a current student struggling to declare a major. The resulting assessment that helps determine your academic focus also eases your college transition and makes the most of your college experience at GGC.
How much time does it take to use Focus 2 Apply?
Typically, it takes under 10 minutes to complete the quiz. Of course, you can spend as much time as you like.
Access Focus 2 Apply
- Create your account by registering for Focus 2 Apply (takes less than two minutes).
- Take the Work Interest and Academic Strength assessments.
- View your results and identify majors or academic focus areas you can choose at GGC.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Use Focus 2 Apply online on any phone, tablet, PC or Mac computer ... anywhere, any time.
- Focus 2 Apply always saves your results.
- Use Focus 2 Apply as often as you wish.
- You can change your mind about earlier choices, repeat a section and explore new options.
- Your results are stored online and are always available to you
- Remember to save the majors and occupations that appeal to you as you review them.