Dr. Amanda F. Sepulveda
Associate Professor of EnglishDownload vCard
Dr. Sepulveda was born in Alexander City, Ala. In 2010, she completed her PhD in the field of educational psychology and took her current position at GGC. Her academic interests include the bio/psycho/social model, teacher training and preparation, and freshmen writing instruction.
- Doctorate – educational psychology – Auburn University
- Master’s – English – Auburn University
- Master’s – liberal arts – Auburn University Montgomery
- Bachelor’s – English – Auburn University Montgomery
- Registered yoga teacher (RYT 200) – Johns Creek Yoga