Mr. Donald Gregg Singer
Director for the Office of Dual EnrollmentDownload vCard
Mr. Donald Singer is currently in his 22nd year of working with dual enrollment in the University System of Georgia. He is pleased to be working with colleagues at Georgia Gwinnett College to provide outstanding post-secondary opportunities to qualified high school juniors and seniors through the GGC Dual Enrollment Program.
He holds a Master of Arts degree in history from the University of Georgia and has a specific interest in modern European history and the European Union as well as Georgia history and politics.
Singer is also committed to working with colleagues and counterparts at area high schools to make the transition from high school to college an easier and more seamless process.
Finally, Singer is looking forward to continued collaboration with dual enrollment colleagues throughout the University System of Georgia during the upcoming year to promote and expand dual enrollment opportunities for qualified students and to raise the profile of dual enrollment as an essential part of the USG’s mission to encourage student learning and achievement.
- Master’s – history – University of Georgia
- Bachelor’s – political science – Presbyterian College
- Modern European history, politics and the European Union
- Secondary and post-secondary education policy
- Georgia history and politics
- Southern Unionists during the Civil War
- Professional and Administrative Leadership Award at Georgia Perimeter College, 2006
- Phi Beta Kappa, University of Georgia, 1991
- Georgia Association of Historians