Dr. Joshua Wludyga
Assistant Professor of Exercise ScienceDownload vCard
Dr. Joshua Wludyga is a certified strength and conditioning specialist with the National Strength and Conditioning Association. His previous experience includes working as a strength and conditioning coach in the private sector, as well as working as an exercise physiologist with Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center in Gilbert, Arizona. He has also previously presented for the NSCA regarding exercise recommendations for individuals surviving cancer. His current research interests include health promotion programs and their influence on exercise habits of retired athletes.
- Doctorate – health science – Rocky Mountain University of Health Professions
- Master's – exercise and wellness – Arizona State University
- Bachelor's – kinesiology – Arizona State University
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
- American College of Sports Medicine