Dr. Leonard Anagho
Associate Professor of Chemistry
Dr. Leonard Anagho is an associate professor of chemistry. After completing his Ph.D., Anagho taught at the University of Wisconsin in Marshfield/Wood County and at Minnesota State University at Mankato. He then moved on to a new position as a senior research scientist at EverNu Technology, a research and development chemical company located in Warminster, Pa.
Anagho’s research interests include the syntheses and characterizations of transition metal complexes with possible application in olefin polymerization processes and the syntheses of pure/mixed metal oxides for alkane partial oxidation to desirable oxygenates.
- Doctorate – inorganic chemistry – University of North Dakota
- Master's – chemistry – University of Buea, Cameroon
- Bachelor's – chemistry – University of Buea, Cameroon
- Pedagogical approaches that actively engage students in the classroom
- Assistance that improves student's study techniques