Dr. Pamela S. Anderson
Associate Professor of Exercise ScienceDownload vCard
Dr. Pamela S. Anderson has an eclectic background. She lived in Amsterdam, the Netherlands for five years, during which time she traveled extensively throughout Europe, parts of Southern Africa and South America. Upon her return to the United States, she pursued a career in the music industry (artist management, business management, road warrior) in Nashville, Tenn. Eventually, her passion for teaching directed her to complete her formal education.
Anderson completed her terminal degree at Middle Tennessee State University in Health and Human Performance. Her main area of teaching interest lies in science, particularly the physiological aspects of exercise, but she also enjoys teaching classes in health and wellness, first aid and CPR, and diversity in educational settings.
- Doctorate – health and human performance – Middle Tennessee State University
- Master’s – exercise science – Austin Peay State University
- Bachelor’s – physical education – Middle Tennessee State University
- Bone health in female athletes and women
- Women's health issues
- Aging and health
- Exercise adherence
- Physiology of exercise
- Title IX
- American College of Sports Medicine