At Georgia Gwinnett College, we value the individuals who make our campus shine and strive to recognize their efforts. We invite all to be a part of actively building and sustaining our culture of positive acknowledgement and support.
Recognition Program Goals
Dedicated employees are the cornerstone of GGC’s ability to achieve our mission and vision. Our Grizzly Recognition Program is committed to fostering an “attitude of gratitude” through informal and formal recognition. Specifically, the goals of the program include the following:
- Recognize and reinforce behaviors and values important at GGC.
- Support quality teaching and learning.
- Provide outstanding service in all aspects of student and campus interaction.
- Embrace innovation in all endeavors.
- Achieve operational excellence.