Have you noticed a fellow Grizzly who always seems to go above and beyond; someone who embodies the spirit of a true GGC Grizzly, giving all they have with a positive attitude? We want to know! View the most recent Top Claw recipients.
Ideal candidates for the Top Claw award demonstrate excellence in the following ways:
- Consistently going above and beyond the call of duty.
- Actively contributing to the success of the College and his or her department.
- Supporting and reinforcing the values and mission of Georgia Gwinnett College.
- Exemplifying core values of: integrity, excellence, accountability and respect.
- All nominees must be a member of GGC staff or faculty.
- All monetary awards are subject to federal and state taxes.
- Employees who are currently the subject of a disciplinary action within the past six months are not eligible to receive a recognition award.
- Coordination of the Grizzly Recognition Program is the responsibility of the awards committee.
- Winner selection will be based on committee review.
Nomination and Selection Periods
- Fall Semester
- Spring Semester
Submit a Top Claw nomination, today!
Contact Human Resources at email@example.com or 678.407.5070 for additional information.
Top Claw Recipients
Top Claw recipients go above and beyond, and embody the spirit of a true GGC Grizzly. They give all they have with a positive attitude while showcasing the college's four core values: integrity, excellence, accountability and respect.
Recipients of the Fall 2021 Top Claw Award include the following individuals:
- Dr. Karen Benson
- Dr. Denise Natasha Brewley
- Dr. Neville Y. Forlemu
- Elizabeth Ippich Moore
- Dr. Jamie B. Lewis
- Jasmine Renee Lupoe
- Dr. Cindy Robertson
- Elizabeth S. Umberger
- Abbey Wicker
- Allana Wilson Walker