Online Job Posting Through ClawLink
GGC combines proven student/faculty engagement practices with small class sizes, individual attention, remarkable facilities, a diverse and inclusive culture and student mentoring to enhance student success.
If you are an employer interested in recruiting with GGC, we invite you to create an account in ClawLink, powered by Handshake to post full-time, part-time and internship positions. Approved employers can connect with students and alumni within this free job-posting database to recruit and hire top talent for your company or organization.
How to Become an Approved Employer
- See the login page at ClawLink, powered by Handshake.
- Select "No account? Sign up here" at the top right side of the page.
- Choose "Employer" under the type of account to create.
- Complete the form, then click "Sign Up."
- Select the types of students you wish to recruit and enter in your Alma Mater and grad year.
- Select "Next: Employer Guidelines" and review the information.
- Select "Next: Confirm Email" and follow confirmation email instructions.
- Select "Next: Connect to Schools" and find and join your company or choose "Create New Company."
- Enter in "Georgia Gwinnett College" and select the "+" button to add.
- Select "Next: Finish."
Once you have requested access, the Career Services is notified of your request and will review it. The approval/review process can be instant or take up to 48 hours.
How to Post a Job in ClawLink, powered by Handshake
Posting jobs to ClawLink, powered by Handshake is easy once you've become a GGC-approved employer.
- Login in and select "Post a Job."
- Complete the form and select "Next" to advance through the pages.
- Add schools individually or select favorite schools. Be sure to select "Georgia Gwinnett College" as a favorite.
- Select the expiration date, preview the position, and select "Save."
Based on your trust score, your position will be either automatically approved or approved within 48 hours.
Please contact the Career Services with any questions at 678.407.5702 or @email.