GGC Claw Card Photo Guidelines, Examples and Submission Instructions
Claw Card Photo Guidelines
- Leave ample space on all sides of the head
- Show unobstructed, full-front views of the face
- Have no other people in the frame
- Are able to be cropped without cutting off any of the head, hair or face
Claw Card Photo Submission Instructions
- Log in using your network username and password (user name is first part of your GGC email address, all before the @ggc.edu and the password is your email password).
- Navigate to "Profile" tab
- Open online photo upload window: "click to submit a new photo."
- Upload photo that meets requirements, then crop and center.
- Submit once satisfied with image.
Submissions will reflect a pending status until printed.