A wide array of activities and workout options are offered to suit a variety of individual preferences. It’s easy to meet your fitness goals in this 36,000-sq. foot facility. When you become a member, you'll be able to enjoy everything the GGC Wellness and Recreation Center has to offer.
- Cardio room has more than 30 pieces of equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, stair-steppers and stationary bikes. Treadmills and ellipticals feature EXOS technology designed to maximize your workout.
- Free weight room includes a large assortment of dumbbells, bar bells, benches, plates and machines
- Machine weight room has a selection of guided-path machines designed to isolate specific muscle groups safely and effectively
- Indoor rubberized track available for a machine-free jogging or walking workout
- Adaptive Fitness Room
- Group fitness classes include muscle strength, indoor cycling, interval conditioning, dance, yoga, functional training and more
- Adaptive fitness room offers equipment accessible for people with disabilities, such as dumbbells, benches, recumbent bikes and an upper body ergometer
- 25-yard, junior-size Olympic pool
- One regulation racquetball court
- Functional training room with hanging bags and olympic lifting platforms
- Multipurpose gym accommodates intramural sports, club sports, academic classes and pick-up basketball
Locker Room Amenities
Two spacious changing rooms for men and women let you transition into and out of your workout with ease. Private changing areas are available in the women’s locker room. Day-use lockers are available to store personal items during your workout. Please bring your own lock, towel and toiletries.
- Changing areas
- Swimsuit Dryer
- Restroom facilities