Dr. Grace Omawumi Onodipe
Assistant Professor of EconomicsDownload vCard
Dr. Grace Onodipe is an assistant professor in economics in the School of Business at Georgia Gwinnett College (GGC) in Lawrenceville, Georgia. In the last 12 years, before joining GGC in 2013, she taught university level economics and business statistics through asynchronous online delivery format at online universities.
Since earning her Ph.D. (2003) in agricultural, environmental and development (AED) economics from The Ohio State University, she has presented papers at conferences and workshops. She has also published articles highlighting core concepts of innovative use of technology in the teaching of economics and business statistics, in online and face-to-face delivery formats.
Onodipe is co-advisor for the African Voice student organization on campus.
- Doctorate – AED economics – The Ohio State University
- Master’s – economics – The Ohio State University
- Bachelor’s – economics – University of Ibadan, Nigeria
- Business statistics
- Environmental economics
- Development economics
- International economics
- Flipped learning
- Peer instruction
- Classroom response systems
- Flipped Learning Global Initiative (FLGI) Research Fellow
- Flipped Learning Learner Certification – Level 1, July 2017
- Flipped Learning Trainer Certification – Level 1, August 2017
- American Economic Association (AEA)
- National Economics Teaching Association (NETA)
- Academy for Economics and Economic Education (AEEE)
- International Society for Exploring Teaching and Learning (ISOTL)