Ms. Wendy Anderson
Senior Student Success Advisor
Ms. Wendy Anderson joined Georgia Gwinnett College in January 2008 where she has dedicated her talents and served the GGC community in areas including administration, academic advising, transfer evaluation and student success advising.
During her experience in higher education, Anderson discovered her passion of advising and mentoring students. She enjoys meeting one on one with students to find the unique balance they need—a combination of challenge, support and motivation—in order to succeed, develop and flourish throughout their college career.
Anderson received her bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Georgia and a master’s degree in academic advising from Kansas State University. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D. in learning, leadership, and organization development from the University of Georgia.
Outside of work, Anderson enjoys reading, researching, horseback riding, scuba diving, aviation and spending time with her family and friends.
- Doctorate (in progress) – learning, leadership and organizational development – University of Georgia
- Master’s – academic advising – Kansas State University
- Bachelor’s – business administration – University of Georgia
- Learning styles
- Multicultural aspects of academic advising
- Trends in career development
- Top Claw 2017 recipient