Freshmen Admission (Home School)
Complete the 4 steps that follow to apply.
1. Check Dates and Deadlines
All application materials must be submitted by the dates below for each semester.
Fall Semester – May 2
Spring Semester – Nov. 1
Summer Semester – April 4
Application and document deadlines may be extended by the vice president of Enrollment Management Services in consultation with others, if conditions warrant. The Admissions office will communicate date changes to prospective students via the GGC website and other communications. Deadlines falling on the weekend will be the next business day.
2. Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
Create your Grizzly Profile to apply online, manage your progress and submit the required $30 application fee (Dual Enrollment exempted from application fee). Completing your profile also connects you to your admissions counselor, and offers a personalized application experience, helpful tips and reminders, status updates, and invitations to exclusive events. View Admissions introduction video.
3. Review Admission Requirements
Manage submissions and approvals by monitoring email and your online Grizzly Profile account.
Home School Admission
- Meet the freshman admission criteria.
- Submit official transcript from your accredited home school program showing completion of the USG Required High School Curriculum (RHSC). Official transcripts from any other public or private high school(s) or college(s) you have attended must also be submitted.
- Submit the GGC homeschool portfolio (PDF) if you have not completed an accredited home school program.
- Demonstrate satisfactory English language proficiency for all non-native speakers of English. Complete a test of English language proficiency or meet the waiver requirements.
- Submit AP and CLEP test scores. If you have taken advancement placement (AP) or have completed a CLEP test, official test scores must be sent to GGC. Request official reports at www.collegeboard.org. Questions about credit for AP and CLEP should be emailed to email@example.com. If you are interested in taking a CLEP test at GGC, please visit Testing Services.
For more information, please call Admissions at 678.407.5313.
Check your Grizzly Profile under section titled: "Submit Supplemental Items" for any additional mandatory requirements and a detailed description of how to submit your documents.
4. Complete FAFSA
Start financial aid inquiries and complete your FAFSA to determine financial aid eligibility. Learn more about financial aid, find tuition and fees, and access tuition and financial aid calculators.