Complete the 4 steps that follow to apply.
1. Check Dates and Deadlines
All application materials must be submitted by the dates below for each semester.
Fall Semester – May 2
Spring Semester – Nov. 1
Summer Semester – April 4
Application and document deadlines may be extended by the vice president of Enrollment Management Services in consultation with others, if conditions warrant. The Admissions office will communicate date changes to prospective students via the GGC website and other communications. Deadlines falling on the weekend will be the next business day.
2. Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
Create your Grizzly Profile to apply online, manage your progress and submit the required $30 application fee (Dual Enrollment exempted from application fee). Completing your profile also connects you to your admissions counselor, and offers a personalized application experience, helpful tips and reminders, status updates, and invitations to exclusive events. View Admissions introduction video.
3. Review Admission Requirements
Manage submissions and approvals by monitoring email and your online Grizzly Profile account.
Re-Admission to GGC
- Meet admission requirements based on student type (freshmen, transfer, etc.) at the time of the new application.
- Demonstrate satisfactory English language proficiency for all non-native speakers of English. Complete a test of English language proficiency or meet the waiver requirements.
- Other testing options
- ACCUPLACER minimum scores: Reading: 237 and WritePlacer: 4
- Other testing options
- Submit official transcripts from each college or university previously attended since last enrolled at GGC.
- Students who left GGC on academic suspension or dismissal are required to submit a letter of appeal to the Admissions Committee in addition to other requirements listed above.
- Students previously enrolled in a non-degree seeking program need to reapply based on their new student type.
Check your Grizzly Profile under section titled: "Submit Supplemental Items" for any additional mandatory requirements and a detailed description of how to submit your documents.
4. Complete FAFSA
Start financial aid inquiries and complete your FAFSA to determine financial aid eligibility. Learn more about financial aid, find tuition and fees, and access tuition and financial aid calculators.