Achieve your personal best.
Student Engagement and Success (SES) is dedicated to the academic and holistic success of every student enrolled at GGC ... no matter your academic level.
Not sure where to start with that English paper? A tutoring session can help. Worried about that first-ever college final? There’s a workshop to develop your study skills. Having a hard time figuring out what math class you should take? The Mentoring and Advising Center offers sound advice.
Tutoring and Study Resources
Academic Enhancement Center
The Academic Enhancement Center (AEC) provides free, confidential tutoring and study resources to GGC students – in a variety of subjects – from peer and professional tutors, and GGC faculty volunteers.Learn more about the Academic Enhancement Center.
Group Study App (CircleIn)
GGC subscribes to CircleIn, an easy-to-use group study app and website where students learn from and support each other, determine solutions to their academic challenges, and gain a deeper understanding of the coursework together. Download the and search for Georgia Gwinnett College to get started.
Mentoring and Advising Center
The Mentoring and Advising Center offers a range of services and programs to meet the needs of all GGC students. Additionally, student success advisors mentor students enrolled in Student Success courses.Learn more about services available at the Mentoring and Advising Center.
Peer Mentoring (Grizzly Mentor Collective)
The Grizzly Mentor Collective connects new students virtually with peer mentors to help navigate college’s challenges and opportunities on their way to success.Learn more about Grizzly Mentor Collective.
Student Success Workshops
Student Success Workshops provide helpful advice on critical areas that affect academic performance.Browse the list and learn more about Student Success Workshops.
Student Success Courses
SES sponsors Student Success courses in English and mathematics for entering students who need them. These courses offer learning support and provide a strong foundation toward academic success.Learn more about Student Success Courses.
English as a Second Language (ESL) / English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
The English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program is for entering GGC students whose first language is not English. EAP sections of Student Success English courses help students develop the academic communication skills needed to achieve success at GGC.Learn more about the English for Academic Purposes program.
Community Outreach: English Language Institute
The English Language Institute (ELI) offers both regular instruction and special short-term programs for English language learners at a range of proficiency levels.Learn more about the English Language Institute.
- World Music and Poetry Registration
- Mon 10/19 All Day - Mon 10/26 All Day
- World Language Tables Registration
- Tue 10/20 All Day - Mon 10/26 All Day
- CircleIn Party
- Thu 10/22 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Data-Sharing Tour: Reflective, Data-driven Course Design for Student Success Session B
- Fri 10/23 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Data-Sharing Tour: Using Library Data to Enhance Teaching and Learning Session B
- Fri 10/23 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- CircleIn Party
- Tue 10/27 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Data-Sharing Tour: How Assessment Data Drives Changes to Student Success Courses Session B
- Fri 10/30 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Data-Sharing Tour: Reimagining Advising
- Fri 10/30 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Data-Sharing Tour: Reimagining Advising Session B
- Fri 11/6 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- International Education Week – World Language Tables
- Mon 11/9 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Student Engagement and Success promotes academic integrity through strict adherence to the College's policy on documentation and plagiarism.