Buy, sell and rent used and new textbooks. Find your GGC gear and purchase all your supplies, laptops and gifts all in the same place. The GGC Bookstore, managed by Barnes & Noble is your official campus bookstore.
Shop online 24 hours a day. New products are added all the time.
Here's just a sampling of what you'll find:
- Study and reference materials to enhance student learning
- Textbooks, supplies, backpacks, GGC apparel and gifts, convenience food items, laptops, technology items, and Barnes and Noble gift cards
- Ability to order any book in print – Barnes & Noble Membership cards are honored for material not used in class.
- Year round buy-back of textbooks from students – Peak times are during final exams where you can receive up to half back depending on the demand and value of the textbook. Buyback amount is never guaranteed since textbook buyback is based on demand in store and nationwide. Instructor copies and international editions are not eligible for buyback.
- Textbook rental – Rent your textbooks and save up to 80% both online and in store.
- Graduation regalia and related items
- Framing Success frames for diplomas
Get the right book, right on campus and right on time
Why take a chance on ordering a book that may be the wrong edition, could arrive damaged or might not even get to you on time?
Make the GGC Barnes & Noble Bookstore your textbook resource. It's convenient, reliable and you can trust you'll get the right book, on time, for the first day of class.
Textbook Return / Exchange Policies and Rental Check-in
- The last day to return your textbook is the last day of add/drop for each semester. We honor textbook returns and exchanges with an original receipt. Books must be in original purchase condition. No open bundles or scratched off access codes.
- Textbook rentals must be checked in before the rental due date at the end of the semester or the card you used to secure your rental will be charged a rental replacement fee and processing fee.
- Rental books must be in good condition, i.e., books with water damage, ripped pages, stained or strong odors will not be accepted. You can see a bookseller for a special buyout price or your card will be charged after the grace period.
- For a full explanation of the return and exchange policy please visit https://ggc.bncollege.com/shop/ggc/page/returns-refunds.
A financial aid book advance (FABA) is excess aid available on your student account that is used to purchase books and supplies from the Bookstore. FABA will be loaded on your Claw Card. You are responsible for any charges that result from charges or changes in aid.
No action is required if you do not want to use FABA, and no charges will be placed on your Banner account when not used.
FABA may be used to purchase online at the GGC Bookstore.
You may place an online order using your FABA as method of payment. Make sure to include the 18-digit Claw Card number located on the front of Claw Card (5300000008000xxxxx). All online purchases will have free shipping and will be shipped to the address you provide on your online order.
Special Note for First Time Students
Please note your student ID that begins with 9 is not your card number.
If you are a first time student enrolled for the summer semester and do not yet have your physical Claw Card, you can access your 18 digit Claw Card number by logging in to https://eacct-clawcard-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts/AnonymousHome.aspx. Select the Card Services tab, and you will see your card number displayed on this screen.
If you do not see your card number, create your Claw Card by uploading your photo at https://tinyurl.com/ClawCard. Once you have uploaded your photo, your Claw Card number will not be immediately available. The approval and card number should be populated within 24-48 hours.
The first day to use FABA is typically Aug. 1, Dec. 1 or May 1. The last day to use FABA in the Bookstore is the last day of add/drop in any given semester. All returns must be made by close of business on the semester add/drop date. Returns after add/drop and approved by the Bookstore will be given store credit, regardless of payment type.
FABA amounts are viewable online via https://eacct-clawcard-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts/AnonymousHome.aspx. You will be required to authenticate your account again due to the real-time and financial nature of this account.
- Log into https://eacct-clawcard-sp.blackboard.com/eaccounts/AnonymousHome.aspx and enter your log in credentials again.
- After logging in a second time, the home screen will display your available account summaries by fund type.
- For more transaction details, click "account transactions": select "fund" and/or "period" and/or "amount" range and then search.
Students receiving a parent plus loan, and whose parents do not indicate that the student should receive excess moneys, will not receive FABA nor additional Cave Cash in their account.
If there is a need to increase the amount required to order books, please email email@example.com to make a request in writing by the 5th day after classes begin, but not after add/drop. Any requests made thereafter may not be honored.
Your FABA will increase/decrease as classes, charges and financial aid are added or removed. You are responsible for any charges that arise from using FABA.
Housing students, please be aware that FABA charges may arise after housing charges are placed on your account.