Dream with us. Build with us. GGC educates careers in our community, and fosters intellectual and cultural development.
And donor generosity helps GGC to achieve levels of excellence not possible with state funding alone.
Advancement Services and Offices
Remember or honor a family member with a gift that will identify a prominent campus building. Contact Advancement for more information.
Georgia Gwinnett College Fund
The Georgia Gwinnett College Fund is one of the most important means of support for the College. Supporting this fund ensures scholarship assistance, technology, equipment and the highest quality education possible.
Support Georgia Gwinnett College by helping to build vitally needed state-of-the-art facilities, classrooms and other capital projects.
Whether a scholarship or faculty chair, these gifts keep on giving. The gifts yield a return for GGC to provide a meaningful legacy for their namesakes and are the cornerstone of financial stability.
Corporations represent an essential part of the GGC community, and never before has your support been more important than it is today.
Corporate and Foundation Relations connects corporations to the college in a way that advances the priorities of both parties, matching your interests with the appropriate projects and programs.
- Schedule a visit to tour the GGC campus and learn about GGC’s innovative model for 21st century learning.
- Coordinate opportunities to network with faculty and students.
- Identify ongoing or upcoming campus programs and projects that share your organization’s goals.
Faculty and staff services and support provide scholarships, enhanced student opportunities, specialized tools, instructional excellence and academic programming that earns GGC accolades. Your gifts also fund emergency grants that keep students enrolled and on track, students who would otherwise drop out because of a few hundred dollars.
As a GGC employee, your support of the college sends a message.
You believe in the mission of GGC.
You believe in our students.
You believe in your colleagues.
You believe that we can make a difference in our community.
Payroll deduction is easy to set up and convenient for you. Best of all, you can make sure your gift has the most impact possible by giving in perpetuity. Set it up once and you won’t have to worry about renewing your gift every year. You can even designate what area you want your gift to support.
Secure options are available to give a gift through payroll deduction, check or credit card on www.ggc.edu/WeAreGGC.
GGC values Alumni Association members as the living legacy of the College, and after graduation, graduates automatically become members of the GGC Alumni Association with multiple opportunities to give back.
Gifts from alumni and others fund student financial aid, new technology and much more. As a recent graduate, you’ve seen the impact of charitable gifts, firsthand. Please consider investing in the future of your fellow Grizzlies by giving back. Your generosity not only helps GGC students, but it also enhances the value of your hard-earned degree.
Graduating Seniors Give Back to GGC
Seniors help support GGC's mission by making a graduation gift. Graduation gifts to the GGC Fund provide assistance to GGC students in several ways:
- Faculty training programs
- Upgrading technology and equipment
- Expansion and construction
- Securing and retaining top-tier faculty
There are many opportunities throughout the year for students to support GGC giving.
Advancement frequently plans events for the college community, GGC Alumni and GGC Foundation donors. Students who volunteer help in a variety of ways. Consider joining the Four Pillar Society or contact Alumni Engagement at 678.407.5073 or @email.
Make a Gift
Make a Graduation Gift to GGC
Graduation gifts are financial gifts to the GGC Fund that are made by seniors in the semester they graduate. These gifts help current and future GGC students by supporting GGC’s most urgent needs such as student aid, and academic and student programming. Learn more about making a graduation gift.
The Four Pillar Society provides growth opportunities for outstanding, professional and motivated GGC students.
Member Benefits and Responsibilities
- Develop leadership skills.
- Serve as official hosts and goodwill ambassadors, representing GGC's student body at various on-campus and community events, and greeting and mingling with guests while providing knowledgeable insights about the college and student life.
- Build a culture of philanthropy within the four pillars of Georgia Gwinnett College.
- Participate and encourage GGC philanthropy efforts on and off campus.
- Strive to build a sustainable financial future by fostering a culture of long-term giving by inspiring students to give financial gifts to Georgia Gwinnett College. These efforts include the following:
- Educating students about the need for philanthropy on campus and beginning a culture and tradition of giving back to GGC
- Encouraging a culture of giving back, both as students and alumni
- Encouraging students to show appreciation for their school by making gifts to the college while they are still on campus
- Using social media, events and activities to establish direct connections with individual students and to spread the message of philanthropy
- Collaborating with established campus organizations to work to promote philanthropy
Learn more about the Four Pillar Society and apply for membership.
Accepts private donations to GGC, establishes and manages funds and endowments, reports to donors and organizations and ensures the long-term use of charitable gifts
Manages and enhances comprehensive and current data on constituents and donor information
Identifies and analyzes donors and prospective donors and tracks them through the cultivation process
Manages donor acknowledgment and recognition programs and reports to donors on the financial status and use of funds
Runs annual campaigns to raise unrestricted support for the college
Corporate and Foundation Relations
Links corporate and foundation philanthropy to opportunities at GGC
Provides expertise in making bequests, life income gifts and other gift plans that offer significant tax and financial benefits
Raises leadership gifts from individuals, generally by recruiting and training volunteers, which have significant impact on the institution
Raising, managing and stewarding private funds in support of Georgia Gwinnett College’s mission and priorities