Become a Grizzly Resident
Grizzly Residents enjoy exclusive benefits of "home-suite-home" apartment-style living among a community of learners at the center of it all.
Application Steps and Login Information
Complete your application early to increase your room assignment options. Applications are processed in the order received.
Housing Application Deadlines
Fall Semester – July 31
Spring Semester – Dec. 31
Summer Semester – April 30
All applications received after the deadline will be assigned based on availability and may not be processed until after move-in for that semester.
Steps to Apply for Housing
Begin this process after you have been accepted to the college and have received your GGC user ID. Housing is only available to accepted and currently enrolled GGC students.
- Click the housing application portal (below) to begin your application.
- Log in to the portal at the top of the page, using your GGC username before the @ symbol. Your password is the same you use to log into Claw Mail. Issues with password? Go to MyPassword.ggc.edu to reset password. If that does not work, contact the helpdesk at 678.407.5611 or @email.
- Pay the $250 non-refundable application fee with a credit card on the portal (for fall and spring semesters only). Rooms are not guaranteed and are based on availability and your ability to pay.
- Sign your housing contract.
- Get advised and register for classes when registration begins for the upcoming semester and attend Grizzly Orientation (if you are a new student). All residents must be GGC students.
Check the application status page for updates by logging back in to the housing application portal. Fall assignments start mid-July, spring assignments start mid-December, and summer assignments start mid-April.