Georgia Gwinnett College is simply not a typical college, which is why we are changing the landscape of higher education.
GGC is strategically designed to be different …
- As an innovative model that challenges convention and uses what works
- That serves all students, no matter their level of academic preparation, learning style, work schedule or financial barrier
- Where student mentorship and engagement ensure that each student has every opportunity to succeed
- Where the dream of a higher education and brighter future is possible for students who may not find success anywhere else
- Degree programs specifically designed to meet the employment opportunities and economic development needs of Gwinnett County, the region and the state, with 45+ available concentrations
- Ranked #10 Top Public School in the Regional Colleges South category, according to U.S. News & World Report magazine (2019).
- Most diverse college (public or private) in the Southern region, according to U.S. News & World Report magazine (2015-2019).