CDAC supports your educational and career decisions toward a lifetime satisfaction and success.
Start by reflecting on your interests, strengths, motivations and temperament to determine your path. CDAC helps at every stage and supports your efforts through the following services.
- Individual appointments for career and graduate/professional school counseling
- Career coaching to build a professional brand, focus your goals and more
- Lending Closet with opportunities to borrow career-ready attire
- Weekly walk-in hours for quick questions
- Career resource library
- Experiential-learning opportunities
- On-campus recruiting and information sessions
- Career development workshops
- Maximizing Your Summer Break
- Apr 27 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Life After GGC Alumni Workshop Series – Network Like a Grizzly
- Apr 29 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM