Diplomas are mailed approximately 6-8 weeks after the official graduation date. Degree requirements must be certified by the Registrar and all financial obligations to the college met. Diplomas are held for one year after which a replacement diploma must be ordered.
Georgia Gwinnett College diplomas include the following attributes for all schools, degrees and majors:
- Graduate name
- Graduation date
- Type of degree conferred (see list that follows)
- Affixed decal for any academic honors earned
- Size: 14 inches by 11 inches
If requirements for multiple majors are completed, a diploma for each will be issued.
Majors and concentrations are not included on the degree. However in some cases, the major is part of the degree type.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Science in Education (B.S.Ed.)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)
Employer Degree Verification
Employers typically ask for an official academic transcript, which provides details concerning majors and concentrations.Request Academic Transcripts
Email questions or mailing address updates to email@example.com.