Complete the 4 steps that follow to apply.
1. Check Dates and Deadlines
All application materials must be submitted by the dates below for each semester.
Fall Semester – Extended to Aug. 1
Spring Semester – Nov. 1
Summer Semester – April 1
Application and document deadlines may be extended by the vice president of Enrollment Management Services in consultation with others, if conditions warrant. The Admissions office will communicate date changes to prospective students via the GGC website and other communications. Deadlines falling on the weekend will be the next business day.
2. Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
Create your Grizzly Profile to apply online, manage your progress and submit the required $20 application fee (Dual Enrollment exempted from application fee). Completing your profile also connects you to your admissions counselor, and offers a personalized application experience, helpful tips and reminders, status updates, and invitations to exclusive events.Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
3. Provide Required Documents
Manage submissions and approvals by monitoring email and your online Grizzly Profile account.
Dual Enrollment Admission
- Satisfy age requirement of 15 or older by the first day of your starting semester and be a high school student entering the junior or senior year.
- Meet the minimum 3.00 GPA in courses taken from the required college preparatory curriculum, and ...
- Complete the Required High School Curriculum (RHSC) course units on schedule.
- Achieve one of the accepted standardized testing scores.
- SAT: Reading 26 | Math 500
- Combined total score of 970 for the following:
- SAT reading score converted using old SAT critical reading scoring, plus
- SAT math score converted using old SAT math scoring
- ACT: English 21 | Math 19 | Composite 20
- ACCUPLACER test scores are not accepted.
- Meet with your high school counselor and GGC Dual Enrollment coordinator to help you choose courses from the Dual Enrollment Program approved courses list. Browse GGC's course schedule.
- Submit official transcript from a regionally accredited high school. When asked for the diploma type, select "Dual Enrollment."
- Submit an in-progress transcript for admission decision.
- Non-regionally accredited high school students, please reference Homeschooled Admission Requirements.
- Special education diplomas or certificates are not accepted.
- GPA is recalculated based on the Required High School Curriculum (RHSC) course units.
- Download and complete the Student Participation Agreement.
- Submit an official SAT or ACT score.
- SAT School Code: 4796
- ACT School Code: 5478
Paying for Dual Enrollment Courses
- Dual Enrollment pays the standard tuition rate and mandatory fees for bachelor’s degree courses at GGC, up to 15 credit hours.
- Dual Enrollment pays for approved books.
- Students pay any course-specific fees, such as lab fees.
If you need additional information or have questions, please contact one of GGC's Dual Enrollment coordinators.
4. Complete Funding Application
Complete the Dual Enrollment funding application at www.GAfutures.org.
Check application StatusNext Steps for Accepted StudentsHave Questions?