Complete the 4 steps that follow to apply.
1. Check Dates and Deadlines
All application materials must be submitted by the dates below for each semester.
Fall Semester – May 3
Spring Semester – Nov. 2
Summer Semester – April 1
Application and document deadlines may be extended by the vice president of Enrollment Management Services in consultation with others, if conditions warrant. The Admissions office will communicate date changes to prospective students via the GGC website and other communications. Deadlines falling on the weekend will be the next business day.
2. Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
Create your Grizzly Profile to apply online, manage your progress and submit the required $30 application fee (Dual Enrollment exempted from application fee). Completing your profile also connects you to your admissions counselor, and offers a personalized application experience, helpful tips and reminders, status updates, and invitations to exclusive events. View Admissions introduction video.Apply Online
3. Review Admission Requirements
Manage submissions and approvals by monitoring email and your online Grizzly Profile account.
Dual Enrollment Admission
- Satisfy age requirement of 16 or older by the first day of the term of enrollment.
- Be classified as a high school junior or senior by the first day of the term of enrollment.
- Be on track for completing all high school graduation requirements
- Meet the minimum GPA.
- 3.25 GPA
- GPA is calculated based on the grades in the 17 units of Required High School Curriculum (RHSC)
- 4 units of English | 4 units of Math | 4 units of Science | 3 units of Social Science | 2 units of same Foreign Language, 2 units of American Sign Language, or 2 units of USG approved Computer Science
- See RHSC requirements Staying on Course: The Required High School Curriculum
- Complete the Required High School Curriculum (RHSC) course units on schedule.
- Submit one of the accepted standardized testing options that follow:
- Evidence-Based Reading and Writing 500 | Math 510 | Combined total score of 1050 (ERW + Math)
- English 21 or Reading 21 | Math 20 | Composite score 20
- Reading: 237
- Writeplacer: 4
- Quantitative Reasoning Algebra and Statistics: 266
- Submit official transcript from a regionally accredited high school.
- Non-regionally accredited high school or homeschooled students, please complete homeschool portfolio (Word read-only).
- Special education diplomas or certificates are not accepted.
- Submit an official SAT or ACT score report.
- SAT School Code: 4796
- ACT School Code: 5478
Check your Grizzly Profile under section titled: "Submit Supplemental Items" for any additional mandatory requirements and a detailed description of how to submit your documents.
4. Additional Information
- Complete the Dual Enrollment funding application at www.GAfutures.org.
- Meet with your high school counselor and GGC Dual Enrollment coordinator to help you choose courses from the Dual Enrollment Program approved courses list. Browse GGC's course schedule.
- Dual Enrollment program provides tuition funding for courses found in the Dual Enrollment Program approved course list up to 15 credit hours.
- Students pay any course-specific fees, such as lab fees.
If you need additional information or have questions, please contact one of GGC's Dual Enrollment coordinators.
Check application Status