International Student Services
International Student Services (ISS) supports and guides international students through college life at GGC.
ISS welcomes students from all over the world, providing help with admissions, orientation, immigration advising, cross-cultural counseling, support services and programs that further intercultural awareness. ISS staff advises international students with F-1 or J-1 visas who are enrolled in undergraduate degree programs at Georgia Gwinnett College.
International Student Services Portal
Find more information about immigration regulations and benefits or make specific requests through the International Student Services portal. Below are some examples of how students can utilize the International Student Portal.
- Access information about F-1 and J-1 immigration regulations.
- Make specific requests and update program information to maintain active student visa status.
- Update contact information for the SEVIS database.
- Find information about obtaining driver’s licenses.
- Learn requirements for renewing visas.
- Make requests for employment authorization and I-20 extensions.
Get involved and learn more about registered student organizations like the International Student Association.