Complete the 4 steps that follow to apply.
1. Check Dates and Deadlines
All application materials must be submitted by the dates below for each semester.
Fall Semester – May 1
Spring Semester – Nov. 1
Summer Semester – April 1
Application and document deadlines may be extended by the vice president of Enrollment Management Services in consultation with others, if conditions warrant. The Admissions office will communicate date changes to prospective students via the GGC website and other communications. Deadlines falling on the weekend will be the next business day.
2. Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
Create your Grizzly Profile to apply online, manage your progress and submit the required $30 application fee (Dual Enrollment exempted from application fee). Completing your profile also connects you to your admissions counselor, and offers a personalized application experience, helpful tips and reminders, status updates, and invitations to exclusive events. View Admissions introduction video.Create Grizzly Profile to Apply Online
3. Provide Required Documents
Manage submissions and approvals by monitoring email and your online Grizzly Profile account.
- Meet the minimum cumulative 2.00 GPA from all previously attended colleges/universities.
- Submit official transcript from each college previously attended, whether planning to transfer credits or not.
- If you attended a college or university outside of the United States and wish to transfer credits, submit transcripts to an approved evaluation service: National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). Also, request that an appropriate course-by-course evaluation be submitted to the Georgia Gwinnett College Admissions Office.
- Submit AP and CLEP test scores. If you have taken advancement placement or have completed a CLEP test and wish to receive college credit, official test scores must be sent to GGC. Request official reports at www.collegeboard.org. Questions about credit for AP and CLEP should be emailed to email@example.com. If you are interested in taking a CLEP test at GGC, please visit Testing Services.
4. Complete FAFSA
Check application StatusNext Steps for Accepted StudentsHave Questions?